• Locations: Music & Arts Store in Livingston, NJ;
The Cranford Guitar & Music Center Garwood, NJ.
• Speaks: English, German.
• Instructs: Violin, Viola, Voice, Cello, String Bass, Bagpipes, Ukulele.
• Education: BA in Music and German; MA in Education from
Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA. Advanced teaching certifications
in Violin, Viola, & Bass from the Suzuki Association of the Americas.
• Experience: Studied with Andrés Cárdenes, violin;
William Preucil, Sr., viola; Catherine Walker, cello;
Virgina Dixon & Dan Swaim, bass.
• Performance Experience: Harrisburg Symphony, PA;
Midland-Odessa Symphony, TX; American West Symphony, UT;
Westminster Chamber Orchestra, UT; Utah Opera Company Orchestra;
Utah Opera Company Chorus; Utah Oratorio Society; Conductor of the
Youth String Ensemble and All-City Children's Orchestra, UT.
Member of the Musicians Union Local 369 in Las Vegas, NV,
performing on violin, viola, voice, bagpipes.
• Teaching Experience: 30+ years of public, private and charter school
teaching in PA, UT, NV, NJ; Private Lesson Studio Teacher.
• Awards: Best Overall HS Orchestra Award, Music in the Parks Festival,
CA, 2018; Juilliard School of Music invitational Conductors Workshop
with Maestro David Effron, NYC, 2012; Teacher of the Year 2011-2012,
The Weilenmann School of Discovery, 2011-12, Park City, UT.
• Teaching Philosophy: "Where Love is deep, much can be accomplished."
Dr. S. Suzuki, Music Educator (1962).
Copyright © 2021 Neal Colby Productions - All Rights Reserved.